If you’re allergic to waste, in search for a new soup recipe and fond of small blogposts this is for you. Read further and in 2 minutes you’ll see how to enjoy every penny of your fresh radish bunch.
- a bunch of fresh organic radishes – check that the tops are fresh
- one or two potatoes ( depending on the amount of radish tops and texture you like )
- one onion
- vegetable broth
- optional : bacon
- clean the radish tops in water making sure all the dirt is removed
- peel the potato, dice the onion, and cook them for 5 minutes in a pan with butter
- throw in the radish tops, cover with the broth and cook for 20 minutes or so until the potato is cooked.
- cook the bacon and mince it, add it on top of the soup.
- Make it greener adding cress to the radish tops
- Make it richer with a spoon of creme fraiche